Friday, 20 July, 2012
The Association of Private Hospitals of Malaysia is an Association representing private hospitals and medical centers in Malaysia. The Association has been in existence since 1972 and currently has over 100 members throughout Malaysia.
In line with our expansion, we invite suitable and qualified Malaysians to be a part of our team as Administrator:
- Maintain the email of email@example.com
- To attend to any email on requests with regards to appointment, interview, enquiry and such
- To disseminate the email accordingly to the relevant Board members
- Coordinate and provide secretarial support
- Disseminating information to member hospitals via Circular as and when necessary
- Secretarial duties: preparation of Board meeting Minutes; assisting Board members in drafting A PHM related correspondence.
- APHM’s Board meetings : to work with the President’s and Honorary Secretary’s to set meeting date, agenda, preparation of the meeting paper and take minutes of Board’s meeting.
- APHM’s BGM meeting : preparation of the BGM meeting including preparation of the paper, preparation of the minutes and taking minutes of the meeting.
- Inter-agency meetings : Liaise with Board members to provide information on meetings to which APHM’s representative are to attend; coordinate amongst Board members to nominate representative and to send the relevant meeting notices/documents to the nominated person.
- Coordination of APHM Activities and Meetings
- APHM Website: provide relevant updates and information to Website Service provider and Executive Officer in a timely manner.
- Secretariat Support for APHM Events: assist the Trainer/APHM Board/event organiser in registration & secretariat duties for APHM Events such as Training programmes, International Healthcare Show
- APHM Representation & Logistics
- Attend meetings and events as instructed from time to time and as deemed
necessary and when required as instructed by Board member/Executive Officer.
- Administrative & Secretariat Support for President, AHF
- Assist the AHF President in Secretariat-related matters, including handling of all AHF correspondence, AHF files and records
- Manage AHF financial matters, including the operation and maintenance of the AHF bank account. Liaise with the APHM Treasurer and AHF President for the raising and processing of cheques and other bank payments
- Attend to all matters pertaining to the AHF Board of Governors’ meetings
- Attend, with the AHF President, the Board of Governors’ meetings, and record the Minutes of these meetings. Such meetings may be held either in Malaysia or in AHF member countries overseas. (Airfare, board and lodging will be provided).
- Primary liaison/logistics person for AHF delegates during international event held by APHM
- Other duties and job responsibilities that may be delegated by the Management from
time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in related fields.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer literate, conversant in Microsoft Office
- Meticulous, reliable & independent
- Self motivated, team player and able to work independently under minimal supervision.
Interested candidates are invited to write in/email their resume stating comprehensive details of experience and qualifications, current and expected salary, copy of certificates and a recent passport-sized photograph (non-returnable) to
The Honorary Secretary
Association of Private Hospitals of Malaysia
A-17-01, Menara UOA Bangsar,
No 5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1
59000 Kuala Lumpur
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.