Friday, 10 February, 2012
The Association of Private Hospitals of Malaysia is more commonly known as APHM. This is an Association representing private hospitals and medical centers in Malaysia. The Association has been in existence since 1972 and currently has over 100 members throughout Malaysia.
In line with our expansion, we invite suitable and qualified Malaysians to be a part of our team as:
- Working closely with Honorary Secretary and Honorary Treasurer on all financial related matters.
- Responsible for overall financial management activities including cash flow planning, working capital management, forecasting and budgeting, etc.
- Prepare full set of accounts and bank reconciliation.
- Prepare daily accounting documents, payment voucher, issuance of receipts and monitoring of petty cash
- Prepare monthly financial report
- Liaise with auditors, bankers and other financial and regulatory authorities.
- Ensure compliance, maintenance and continuous improvement on all financial aspects.
- To perform accounts transactions, filing and document processing
- Ensure that all documents required for purchasing and payment are prepared in accordance with policies before execution and approval for payment.
- Liaise with vendors on all PO and payment matters.
- Maintain and update on membership application and yearly subscription fee and conference
- Perform any other general accounting and financial matters assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least an Accountancy Certificate, Advance / Higher / Graduate Diploma / Finance / Accountancy / Administration or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer literate, conversant in Microsoft Office
- Meticulous, reliable & independent
- Self motivated, team player and able to work independently under minimal supervision.
Interested candidates are invited to write in/email their resume stating comprehensive details of experience and qualifications, current and expected salary, copy of certificates and a recent passport-sized photograph (non-returnable) to
The Honorary Secretary
Association of Private Hospitals of Malaysia
No 43, 2nd floor, Jalan Memanda 9, Ampang Point
Email : email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.